Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shrimp Pad Thai

Shrimp Pad Thai



This edition of pad thai ended much better than my last attempt at it. Partly because I actually found the correct type of noodles for the dish. And partly because I gave in and bought fish sauce, which probably 99.9% of pad thai recipes use - except for the first recipe I made.

Honestly, I don't remember a whole lot about this dish and haven't made it since. I do remember that it didn't have that kick and spice that I love about pad thai. But the texture was there and the base flavors were there too.

I will have to keep experimenting and finding that perfect pad thai dish that I dream about. Luckily, I get my pad thai fix pretty regularly via work. A girl has got to eat while sitting on her behind answering phone calls at 10:00 at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment