Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wrong Phone Number

From a series of text messages I received over the weekend on my work phone:

Hey jordan, this is mario. Keshia talked to me about how I made you upset but I want you to hear from me that I did not go off and brag to people about you like you were some prize. I didn't even work till this morning since the club and other people heard about my night through other people. I really like you and think your a cute and down to earth girl, and I want you to at least hear this from me. I'm really sorry all this drama made you upset but please don't be! I hope you have a happy v-day.

I also got a call from a girl asking for Jordan after I responded that this wasn't Jordan's phone. She was very nice and apologized. I hope Mario works things out with Jordan.

Hmm... What do you think happened this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment