Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Sauce

So I had a jar of roasted red peppers leftover from some other recipe and a tub of feta from when my mom was here. So I looked up some recipes where I could knock out two of these items that were sitting in my fridge. Enter the recipe for roasted red pepper and feta sauce.




Aside from it being healthier, it was pretty tasty and way easy to make. Basically you throw everything into a blender and it comes out as a sauce. I do like the saltiness of the feta and how it sort of cuts through the red pepper flavor. I added some roasted sausages at the suggestion of other commenters of the recipe. But chicken would probably work equally as well. Plus Wes likes to have some sort of protein in his meals. I don't think I could ever turn him vegetarian.

Delicious meal for a busy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment